Approval Form

An approval form MUST be submitted for authorization BEFORE traveling.

International Travel Form

If you are traveling internationally you will need to fill out, print, and return this form (along with the ME Travel Approval Form) for authorization BEFORE traveling.

Travel Expense Form

  • Please use this form to document travel expenses. When filling out the form DO NOT add your Social Security Number (SSN).
  • When you turn in your form either in person or electronically you will need to give your SSN to the recipient verbally.
  • NEVER store documents containing your SSN on University owned machines and never send your SSN electronically (email or otherwise).
Scroll to Top