New Faculty Reference Guide

Welcome to Mechanical Engineering Department.  This page is a quick guide to assist new faculty with the Mechanical Engineering business office functions and the University.

Please make sure to check out the following link  The Office of Faculty Affairs Hand Book Page has information on policies, benefits, services and other related matters of the University.

Scroll to Top